If you need our help please just ask. Whatever it is, your request will be dealt with in confidence.
Some of the things we are doing to help:
• Telephone contact with members regularly
• Zooming into peoples homes for weekly choir
• Shopping for anyone stuck at home
• Delivering treats and surprises! Yay!
• Collecting prescriptions
• Delivering items to post office
• Café chat weekly bring your own coffee and cake
• Regular updates on social media (if you're that way inclined)
• Website links to seated exercise classes and videos (see below!)
• Send us your pics for our gallery - "What we're doing to pass the time"
• Weekly writing reading group
• And we're busy thinking up more... Neuro DropIn Live Lounge, Lego making gallery and competition and more!
For information on all of the above email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01524 840762